Recovered data can be extracted to a healthy Outlook PST file ready for being imported into Outlook or a set of files of corresponding formats on the user's hard drive. Designed and created as a Microsoft Exchange database repair tool intended for a wide audience, the program boasts a simple, clean and extremely user-friendly UI suitable for people of various technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Utilizing the concept of a step-by-step wizard, the interface consists of a series of short steps that only require the user to make a few simple selections. The possibility to go step by step to repair Exchange database data makes the product a perfect solution for quick and hassle-free ad hoc recovery.
In addition to providing the technical solution, Exchange Server Repair Kit also helps users avoid paying ample amounts of money to external service providers to solve their database corruption problem.
The key features of this Exchange database repair utility are:
1. Recovery of Microsoft Exchange Server databases of different versions: 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and later.
2. Support of Exchange databases in EDB and STM formats.
3. Built-in preview of corrupted Exchange files
4. A powerful core based on proprietary technologies that make the product arguably the best Microsoft Exchange repair tool on the market.
5. A lightweight and self-explanatory wizard-driven UI.
6. Export of recovered data to a Microsoft Outlook PST file.
7. Possibility to extract Export to separate MSG files.
8. Selective recovery of specific email accounts.
9. Support of corrupted databases of any size and structure.
10. Extraction of messages, contacts, calendar entries, tasks.
11. Detailed logging of recovery actions
The program requires no additional components to be downloaded and installed, as is often the case with other tools, and has a extremely compact installation file size, allowing users to download and install it in seconds to proceed with data recovery immediately.